- To repair and maintain vehicles and responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Able to identify vehicle problems using the diagnostic equipment, then able to explain car issues and plan on repair procedures using charts, manuals or experience.
- Able to identifying Body & Paint problems with vehicle during vehicle check in to CARSOME Certified Lab (CCL), gathering vehicle condition information with Pre-Inspection about and drafting orders for repairs to be done.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Doing report and the Body & Paint technical team professional comment of issues and symptoms on the vehicle for better understand what the vehicle problem is.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Conduct vehicle test drive to to identify for troubleshooting & rectification works
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace damage or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or
- maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work issued and gathered outlined clearly.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- At least MLVK Level 3 Certified in Automotive Engineering background.
- Compulsory with valid driving license
- Familiar with car workshop workflow
- Minimum 2 years working experience in automotive car repair
- Automotive After Sales Car Repair skills
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Independent, Committed, Dynamic, Integrity
- Well versed in automotive machinery/equipment operations and diagnostic tools.