The Senior Technician will responsible for troubleshooting the vehicle issues, repair and maintain the vehicle and to aim the maximum reliability and functionality. You are require to identify vehicle problems using the diagnostic equipment and able to explain car issues and plan on repair procedures using charts, manuals or experience.
- Diagnose vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Diagnose machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conduct service maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace damage or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- At least Certified in Automotive Engineering background.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in automotive car repair.
- Automotive After Sales Car Repair skills.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Independent, Committed, Dynamic and Integrity.
- Well versed in automotive machinery/equipment operations and diagnostic tools.