You will be responsible for the finance reporting for Indonesia including major aspects of financial and management accounting, including finance systems development and implementation and support to stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements and minimum standards are met.
- To lead and manage month end closing for timely and accurate monthly financial reports
- Communicate with local finance team to ensure compliance with group accounting policies
- Lead financial reporting projects in Indonesia, i.e. implementation of changes in accounting standards
- To ensure monthly financial reports are analyzed for top management review, highlights if there is any remedial action that is required.
- Work with local finance team, not limited to business strategy team to align the definition of GL to budget, for accurate book recording purposes
- To provide support and advice to regional office on the development of local financial procedures.
- To review existing process with respective department for process improvement and improve efficiency.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of statutory reporting, not limited to withholding tax, VAT, corporate income tax and year end audit filing
- Contributes to the implementation of SOX compliance.
- To provide support and monitor the team as well as staff development.
- Perform all other duties/projects assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and a professional accounting qualification.
- Member of a recognized professional financial body.
- Minimum 5 years of extensive experience in managing accounting and finance activities.
- Good working knowledge of accounting system and internal control system.
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to work independently and make rational routine decisions.
- Substantial experience of development, implementation and monitoring of finance systems and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good command of English on both written and oral.
- Strong planning skills and performance management skills including mentoring and capacity building.
- Ability to work in complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous environment.
- A high degree of computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Have a flair for numbers, strong experience in income statement analysis, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to adhere with deadlines and have a very positive work attitude.
- Have experience to remotely work with team from Indonesia will be an added advantage.