You will be reporting to the Regional Head of Commercial, where you will be expected to be driving end-to-end of the commercial strategy/execution in the Carsome Certified business vertical. The candidate will have to be equipped with strong business acumen and be analytical in order to analyse, design, recommend and lead the early implementation of a comprehensive commercial strategy across the region. Working in close collaboration with each of the commercial functions (IE. Product marketing/GTM, Pricing, Data), and external functions (IE, Product/Tech, Branding, Operation, etc.).
Your Day to Day
- Develop, frame and support execution of business strategies and deep dives across the entire regional P&L.
- Be Leading and communicating effectively across all team members to coordinate effective commercial strategy/execution (IE:, New revenue stream - ancillary, Voucher strategy)
- To work with product marketing to develop a sales/campaign strategy such as campaign mechanism, campaign period, segmentation, offering etc (Top funnel and geography).
- Work with Product/Tech and Growth team to improve user acquisition and conversion rate
- Be able to make sense of multiple dis-organized data points and tell a conclusive concise story that move the business forward
- Create basic financial models to support a clear measurement of the opportunities, impact of each of the key drivers and assumptions
- Develop strategic market analysis and put forward specific business cases and recommendations with limited information, well thought assumptions and clear success metrics.
- Lead converter - work with partners: ICar and Wapcar group to grow the top funnel and to align with internal team (bottom funnel) to convert sales
- Partnership/Subsidiaries strategy - to study/strategize the opportunities to work with partners’ entity to achieve sales growth/cost saving exercise
- Drive growth by leading and supporting in uncovering opportunities. Collaborate with the local team to identify potential areas that can get more sales/revenues
- This is a Lead role expected to operate with a high level of autonomy in close collaboration with the commercial lead, other team members of the regional team and the country team functions while managing commercial strategy.
Your Know How
- 7 years of working experience in commercial
- Having the experience of starting a new business unit in a corporation will be a plus point
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with specialization in business, economics, mathematics and engineering.
- Proficiency with Excel, strong statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked and to prioritize workload and tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning