It has been three weeks since the implementation of the Restricted Movement Order (RMO) which will be ongoing until April 14th. Businesses have been finding it difficult to stay afloat during these times and even food vendors who are categorized under essential services have been feeling the pinch without patronage from dine-in customers.
If you are intending to sell your car for quick cash, we can help you do it conveniently and fast! It is as fast as one hour from the time you accept Carsome’s on the spot offer! Don’t worry if you are still servicing your loan – we will help you manage that too! Want to know how?
We do it for you
Selling your car on your own is tedious and time-consuming, especially during these uncertain times.
The traditional way of doing it has at least five separate processes and chances are, you probably get confused and don’t know where to begin.
Carsome solves this problem by assisting you in the whole process from start to finish.
Step 1: Call our Hotline at 1800-82-3388 or submit your car and contact details on Carsome.my.
Step 2: Our customer service team will return your call to confirm on your appointment details.
Step 3: Attend the scheduled 30-minute appointment with the list of necessary documents at our inspection center.
Step 4: Accept the offer price on the spot, or opt for online bidding.
Step 5: Once you accept the offer, continue to transfer of ownership which can be completed on the same day with the agreed hand over date. You will get paid as fast as one hour if you accept Carsome’s offer price on the spot!
Getting more money from the sale without haggling
Everybody who wants to buy or sell a car, would want the best price for it. However, every car price is dependent on several factors. These include:
- Market demand
- Service record
Because of the above, the only way to get the best price is to visit several used car dealerships to negotiate or sell it on your own directly through an online marketplace.
You don’t have to worry about your negotiation skills with Carsome! You can get the best price from our network of over 1,600 used car dealers nationwide. Based on their demand, our online bidding platform allows the dealers to bid for your car based on their needs! The highest bidder will offer the best price guaranteed!
Worry about your outstanding loan? If your outstanding loan is higher than the final price, you’ll only need to pay the difference to the bank. If it’s lower, the difference will be transferred to your account after clearing the bank settlement. It’s that easy!
Easy cash in 1 hour*!
Carsome’s step-by-step process makes it simple, convenient and fast for anyone who wants to sell their car. No more endless waits and approvals needed before a transaction happens.
From the car and personal details submission online to the inspection process, selling your car is as fast as 1-2-3. *Moreso, if you accept Carsome’s on-the-spot offer, have all the documents in order and have no outstanding loans, once ownership transfer is complete, payment can be transferred to your account within one hour! If not, it’ll still be within 24 hours for the standard handover process!
Carsome – Get Paid in 1 hour*
Terms & Conditions
Carsome’s 1-hour payment to sellers of vehicles is dependent on (but not restricted to) the following conditions:
- Upon agreement of sale, the vehicle owner (“Owner”) must be present at Carsome’s inspection center for the following procedures:
- Provide finger biometrics (thumbprint).
- Purchase invoice (for cars purchased by cash)
- The Seller must also produce all the documents and/or items below, as required by Carsome:
- NRIC (or passport for non-Malaysians)
- Original vehicle Registration Card (RC) / Original Vehicle Ownership Certificate (VOC)
- Spare keys (if any)
- Outstanding hire purchase loan statement (if any)
- Approved Permit (AP) – Form 1, Form 8, Form 69 (for reconditioned cars only)
- The Seller must not have outstanding hire purchase loans with the bank.
- Upon satisfying the conditions under (1), (2) and (3), Carsome will initiate the online transfer of payment to the Seller’s bank account. The transfer will be completed within one (1) hour.
- If any of the conditions under (1), (2) and (3) is not fulfilled, payment will only be processed after all conditions are fulfilled and will be received within twenty-four (24) hours.
- Carsome will not be responsible for technical difficulties faced by Carsome’s and/or the Seller’s bank(s), including but not limited to system maintenance, system downtime, and system glitch.
- Carsome is not liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect), costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delay in payment transfer.
Read below for more stories!
All you need are the right documents at hand. Click here for the list of documents you need when you sell your car!
Are you a non-Malaysian selling your vehicle or an owner with a Police or Army ID? This is how you can sell your car to Carsome!
If you are looking to transfer ownership of a vehicle of a deceased, here is a guide to help you understand the processes.
If you are looking to sell your car, you can now schedule bookings with Carsome from 5th April 2020 onwards for free inspection slots beginning 15th April 2020.