Thank you for selling your car to Carsome & for taking part in the #CarsomeSoNiceWePayYouTwice promotion.
Unfortunately, the #CarsomeSoNiceWePayYouTwice promotion is currently on hold effective from 17th March 2020 until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this change.
Good news for customers who have sold their cars and left a review on our Facebook page from 1st – 16th March 2020! You will be eligible in the Grand Prize draw for March 2020!
Stay tuned for the winner announcement soon and stay safe!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Carsome Double Raya Promotion (“Promotion”) will run from 1st March to 31st May 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). Carsome Sdn Bhd (110954-M) (“Organizer”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period without prior notice.
2. This Promotion is open to all private car owners only (“Participant(s)”). Company car owners, used car dealers or trade-in customers referred by sales agent are excluded.
3. To participate in this Promotion, Participant(s) must: –
a) Book a free inspection with Carsome by calling the Hotline at 1800-82-3388 or at www.carsome.my,
b) Attend the booking appointment at the selected Carsome’s inspection center,
c) Proceed to sell direct to Carsome or opt for bidding,
d) Complete the sales and transfer process,
e) Submit a review in Carsome Malaysia Facebook page*,
f) Received one (1) automatic entry for every car sold to Carsome during Promotion Period.
*Participants are required to post a review on Carsome’s Facebook review page within three (3) working days from the date of successful car transaction. The review must contain the followings:
- “License plate number” of the sold car,
- Hashtag “#CarsomeSoNiceWePayYouTwice”.
*During the car transaction process, Participants MUST sign the consent section on the Bill Of Purchase and take a photo in front of their sold car with the “Carsome Sold board”.
4. A total of three (3) Grand Prize winners and thirty-eight (38) Consolation Prize winners will be selected under this Promotion. The selected winners and the type of prize is as follows:
|Winner Tier||Quantity||Type of Prize||Promo Period|
|Grand Prize 1||One (1)||Equal value of car price sold to Carsome||1 Mar – 31 Mar 2020|
|Grand Prize 2||One (1)||Equal value of car price sold to Carsome||1 Apr – 30 Apr 2020|
|Grand Prize 3||One (1)||Equal value of car price sold to Carsome||1 May – 31 May 2020|
|Consolation||Thirty-eight (38)||RM1,000 Touch ‘n Go eWallet Credit||1 Mar – 31 May 2020|
5. Every user who sold their car to Carsome during the Promotion Period will receive a limited edition Carsome gift.
6. At the end of the Promotion period, Participant who has fulfill the criteria stated in clause 1-3 above will be shortlisted randomly by an automated selection system from the list of entries (“Shortlisted Participant”). The Shortlisted Participant will be contacted by the Organizer and will be required to answer one (1) question correctly. The Shortlisted Participants who provided the correct answers will be the Winners.
7. A Participant stands to win only one (1) Prize under this Promotion.
8. The Prizes are non-transferable to another person. The Prizes are non-refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason too.
9. Prizes will be credited into the Grand Prize Winners’ preferred bank account and Consolation Prize Winners’ Touch ‘n Go eWallet accounts within two (2) to four (4) weeks after the Promotion winner announcement.
11. The Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participants that it determines to be tampering with the entry process, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prize with other item(s) of similar cost and/or to extend, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion without prior notice to the Participants. For the avoidance of doubt, any extension, shortening, discontinuance, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Promotion by the Organizer shall not entitle any of the Participants or any other persons whosoever to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or indirect result of the act of extension, shortening, discontinuance, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Promotion.
13. By participating in this Promotion, the Participants hereby agree that the Organizer shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable or held responsible to the Participants if the Organizer is unable to perform in whole or in part of any of its obligations herein, attributable directly or indirectly to the failure of any mechanical or electronic device, data processing system, transmission line, electrical failure, industrial dispute, war, strike, riot, any act of God beyond the Organizer’s control or due to any factor in a nature of a force majeure which is beyond the Organizer’s reasonable control.
14. The Organizer shall not be liable to any Participants or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in this Promotion arising from late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected online registration form unless the same shall arise from and are caused directly by the Organizer’s gross negligence or willful default.
15. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given to the Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such amendment, variation, deletion, addition or alteration of the Terms and Conditions herein.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Promotion.
17. If there is any inconsistency (ies), conflict(s), ambiguity (ies) or discrepancy (ies) between the Bahasa Malaysia and English version of these Terms and Conditions herein, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.