Engineering within CARSOME is in a hyper-growth phase as CARSOME continues its journey to digitize and bring delightful experiences to our customers. The engineering team is responsible for innovating and solving problems for our customers. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full development life cycle and engineering of a mobile application, from conception to deployment of a mobile app.
- Initiate and lead discussions pertaining to solutioning and bring clarity to engineers in helping them build quality applications.
- Drive the execution of our technology roadmap with engineers.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills, necessary to successfully execute improvements for new products and existing products and workflows.
- Lead mobile engineers, propose engineering solutions to solve complex problems
- Collaborate with other team members including the product, design and other technology pillars to build great mobile applications.
- Drive the culture and execution of test driven development in projects assigned to you and other developers within the team.
- Execute strategies that allow for the team’s code to be analyzed, reviewed and pushed to the pipeline efficiently
- Practice security, performance and scalability as principles in your day to decisions and contributions
- Document and share knowledge as part of your workflow
- Evangelize software engineering best practices across the entire engineering team.
- Experiment and continuously explore new and emerging technologies and bring that perspective on how it can help the team
- Be an awesome team member of CARSOME’s Mobile engineering team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of proven working experience in mobile development and delivering multiple applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Experienced in Flutter & Dart and familiar with cross platform technology.
- Experience driving and executing automation initiatives to improve the Development/QA using Cl/CD tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, CodeMagic, AppCentre etc.
- Understanding of code optimization and building reusable components.
- Strong knowledge in core frameworks and popular third party frameworks/libraries.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web APls.
- Hands on experience with Google’s Firebase platform and able to utilize the components to enhance the quality and efficiency of the mobile application.
What sets you apart
- Knowledge/experience with Application Logging, Monitoring, Performance Management such as Firebase App Analytics, Sentry, Bugsnag.
- Experience with performance testing and load testing tools.
- Eye for keeping up with the latest trend and technology within the mobile industry.