● Respectful, collaborative, and proactive team player with excellent communication (spoken and written) skills.
● Resourceful and able to work independently and under pressure within tight deadlines.
● Maintain and operate their respective Security solutions - DDOS, WAF, Bot Management, IPS/IDS
● Assume Incident Coordinator role during incidents
● Monitor and respond to alerts on network security solutions and identifed network attacks
● Manage and configure network security tools
● Work with Engineering teams to mitigate attacks, suggest steps to mitigate / remediate, and apply the appropriate solutions, when/where applicable
● Operate & maintain DevSecOps tools and processes
● Act as a liaison for Security Operations in DevOps, ITOPS and other engineering teams
● Understand the tools and processes of developers to inform decisions on security approaches
● Develop orchestration and automation between security tools
● Provide Technical Security Advise to response to Network, Application, and Systems security incidents.
● Security Patch, hardening, VAPT testing support.
● In-Depth knowledge / experience in technical security controls in identifying gaps in an enterprise and cloud Network, Application, and Systems.
● Experienced in analyzing, designing, troubleshooting, and implementing security controls, enterprise, and cloud security infrastructure.
● Knowledge in security hardening requirements for enterprise and cloud environments.
● Extensive technical know-how of network security solutions and any other security networking hardware
● Reviewing system changes for network security implications and recommending improvements
● Authoritative understanding of OWASP, CVE, and general security controls.
● Ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools and technologies.
● Demonstrated understanding of APIs and how to develop automation utilizing API functionality of tools and solutions
● Strong Working knowledge of the CI/CD process including debugging, test, and integration of software tools
● Strong communication skills and a self-starter that can thrive in a distributed remote work environment
● Understanding of secure software development methodologies and Security First mindset
● PowerPoint Presentation, Document and Spreadsheet (e.g: Excel, Word) Skills