We are currently looking for an ambitious product designer to join are growing product team. This role will report to the Lead product designer and work on projects that are going to have a direct impact on the growth of the company in the coming months. This role will be a great way to make a positive impact in a company where new things are being done every day!
- Lead the design process from problem discovery, framing, ideation, iterative development, delivery, and maintenance for a few of our products.
- Take ownership of design by providing a system-wide view and caring for the Product Design team rituals that ensure more robust work across the entire team.
- Actively shape the future of our Design organisation by improving design processes and mentoring other designers.
- Balance user and business goals to achieve desirable, viable, and feasible design solutions.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts.
- Take a user-centric approach to design process, methods, flows and solutions. That includes guiding and validating design decisions with user research methods and existing user data.
- Solicit feedback and resolve issues beyond the scope of your team
- Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples.
- 4+ years of experience in a UX/UI/Product Design role.
- Strong understanding and respect for the fundamentals of user-centric
design and design thinking principles.
- Knowledge in user research such as writing user interview scripts, qualitative vs quantitative data, prioritization techniques and conducting usability tests. Ability to provide recommendations from the result of your research.
- Knowledge in Human-Computer Interaction, and how interaction design differs between websites, apps and software products.
- Knowledge in UI design such as visual design theory, design systems and component libraries, accessibility standards, interaction states.
- Ability to design prototypes of different levels of fidelity from sketch wireframes to interactive, high-fidelity Figma prototypes.
- Excellent knowledge of user experience design such as usability, common user behaviours, information architecture, Ideation through wireframing, user personas, user journey mapping, flowcharts, problem & need statements.
- Ability to use this knowledge in UX to back up all of your design decisions.
- Ability to justify how your user-centred design decisions benefit business goals
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development. Ability to hand over your designs to the development team in a way that requires minimal follow-ups.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.