You will be responsible for the retail operational stability of Experience Centres across Malaysia. You will be held
accountable and acts as the custodian of the Carsome Certified Sdn Bhd (CCeSB)’s B2C Retail Policy which
requires diligent updates and proper execution at the retail centres. To maintain consistency and appropriate
adherence of SOP and regulatory/legislative guidelines at the Experience Centres, you will plan and schedule ad-hoc
and periodical compliance audit at retail centres. You are also required to actively participate to collaborate and
support performance enhancement of operational software and security by eliciting, analysing, communicating
features and functions enhancements & modifications in view of implementation of new business policies and to
adapt to changing competitive retail environment. In attribution towards high retail performance at the retail
centres, you would be expected to work closely with the relevant Department Heads to formulate new incentive and
commission scheme to drive escalation of retail productivity.
- Responsible to ensure Retail Policy and SOP(s) are regularly updated and well-informed to stakeholders
- Execute SOP and retail guidelines to ensure all operational procedures and policies are strictly followed
- Conduct comprehensive feasibility study to ensure intervention of 3 P’s (policies, processes, procedures) are thoroughly evaluated to ensure optimal retail deployment
- Plan Audit & Compliance visits to Retail Centre to review adaptation and application of Retail Policy & SOP.
- Solicit feedbacks for improvements & monitor 3 E’s (efficacy, effectiveness, and efficiency) of guidelines.
- Work closely with Product Team to understand needs and proposal of retail system enhancements.
- Mediate with end-users, provide UAT feedbacks and recommend potential workarounds for new features enhancement and existing systems development.
- Provide support to study viability of retail reports and related communication channel.
- Instill automation with end-result to reduce redundancy, simplified and structured SOP for team effectiveness.
- Consistently support how-to improve retail’s staff productivity by formulating measurement trackers to derive performance gap of retail community.
- Initiate and propose new ideas by composing reports of proposals by transforming data into useful information
- Curate and define incentive and commission for retail network to support and achieve planned goals
- Foster learning culture by sharing best practices of how to outperform market and retain leadership by curating educational workshop, show-and-teach sessions, and retail roadshow
- Network with all stakeholders to develop good working relationship and collaborate to protect brand compliance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in managerial capacity in Retail Operations.
- Strong attention to details, analytical, numerical, and statistical skills.
- Sound computer & software skills with extensive exposure of various software programs.
- Possess strategic thinking ability, able to view things with holistic and analytical eyes, construct realistic. action plans, exercise good judgement to prioritize tasks, manage or acquire resource needed.
- Excellent communicator with team, cross functional colleagues and Regional
- Relationship focused: collaborative, partnering and influencing skills