Supporting CCL operation from relevant departments such as CCL overall management, parts management, internal audit (operation, financial compliance & investigation audit), CCL facilities management, finance & administrative support. Compliance management includes all governmental obligation of compliance such as local council, DOE, JKKP, DOSH and other relevant authorities. Designing required SOP & process flow for overall CCL to improve productivity for the operation team. To audit CCL outlets and ensure compliance on SOP / process are followed strictly. Perform data analysis in monitoring the respective section to ensure business function smoothly and efficiently.
- To design the equivalent SOP and process flow for CCL outlets to ensure smooth operation and improve productivity.
- Ensure all CCL outlets were comply to local authority, laws and regulations and internal procedures such as JKKP, DOE, Safety Health & environment, etc.
- To prepare audit plans and perform audit to all CCL outlets, to ensure that all CCL outlets fulfills the SOP/process flow set by the company and rules governmental obligations of compliance.
- To involve in Loss-Avoidance-unit by performing internal investigation of any issues and preparing the findings reports.
- Responsible in managing and monitoring all CCL outlets’ licensing and take charge in the renewal process.
- To prepare the relevant report for CCL outlets in monitoring the performance, findings and action as required by the company.
- Involved in system development (CCL management system, Apps checklist and etc.)
- Any job duty assigned from time to time
- Automotive Engineering / After Sales Body & Paint / Assembly Plant related course
- Min 1-2 years in Automotive After Sales experience, fresh graduate is welcome
- Data analysis skills, basic knowledge in managing local authority such as relevant licensing to operate a workshop.
- Risk, Conflict and Negotiation management.
- Team-building, communication skills, Interpersonal, conceptual & delegation Skills.
- Analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc