You will be responsible for conceiving, creating, designing, and delivering market-leading innovative products with a good user experience. Besides, you are responsible to gather and understand user & business requirements, then presenting them in a meaningful way that enables our consumers and business to get more from our services. You will be an ambassador and representative of the ‘user’ while working with business units, technology stakeholders, and external vendors.
- Gather and evaluate user and business requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas with user personas, use cases, process flows, wireframes, conceptual models, and prototypes.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as user interface design, graphic elements, wireframes, and interactive mockups that clearly illustrate how features function and look.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings in order to enhance user experience.
- Adhere to design, build and maintain highly reusable UI components to optimize the process and scalability.
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
Your Know How
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a UIUX Designer as well as a solid portfolio of related projects.
- Strong understanding and respect for the fundamentals of user-centric design and design thinking principles.
- Knowledge in Human-Computer Interaction on how interaction design differs between websites, apps, and software products.
- Knowledge in UI design such as visual design theory, design systems, component libraries, accessibility standards, and interaction states.
- Proficient in user experience design such as usability, common user behaviors, information architecture, Ideation through wireframing, user personas, user journey mapping, flowcharts, problem & need statements.
- Ability to communicate clearly to articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions and justify how your user-centered design decisions benefit business goals.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders and is able to hand over your designs to the development team in a way that requires minimal follow-ups.