The Manager, Treasury will be managing company’s liquidity and mitigate its operational, financial and reputation risk.
- Monitoring and managing the organization's bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Monitor day-to-day operations and cash flow.
- Prepare daily cash position report comprising of forecasting weekly inflow and outflow.
- Manage, control, and analyze the actual inflow/outflow of organizational funds on daily basis.
- Prepare Monthly Cashflow and Funding forecast to Group.
- Manage investment balances and interest recoding.
- Maintain and regular reviews of treasury/bank systems and procedures to ensure efficiency of bank accounts management.
- Regular review of payment process optimization and improve efficiency.
- Debt facilities management.
- Other ad hoc task as and when assigned by management.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance/Banking or any other related field.
- At least 7 years working experience in similar role.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Pro-active and challenge the status quo.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated ,assertive and resulted driven.