You will be reporting directly to the Head of Aftersales and will work closely with the team to start with 5S initiatives and Standard Operating Procedures. You give the team sufficient time to implement the improvements in the Aftersales overall processes. You have a coaching role throughout the process. You discusses the organization’s policy with the employees, creates a safe and secure working environment and takes care of removing any barriers that the employees are experiencing by improving their Gemba. Employees who have learned to continuously improve themselves and the Gemba are valuable to the organization. With this knowledge and experience, they can be placed in other areas. Communicates well with the team members and can discover new ways to do the job more efficiently for better customer experience journey.
- Drives cross-functional improvement projects and daily process improvement activities utilizing Lean Six Sigma best practices.
- Assist with the implementation of the single-piece-flow work-cells together with service team to meet daily service demand with minimal staffing requirement.
- Involved with the design, review and implementation of the service & repair area and parts store with Area Manager and Service Manager.
- Involved with the implementation and monitoring the benchmarks related to process improvement.
- Train and educate employees in all aspects of the improvement initiatives.
- Provide support to the service team to ensure that implemented improvement initiatives are being understood.
- Assist Head of Aftersales & Director of Operations in any way needed to ensure that implemented improvement initiatives are being followed.
- Recommend machinery, hand tools, processes, and procedures that help improve service quality, reduce service time, or reduce manpower requirements.
- Provide adequate reporting on the improvement initiatives outcome timely.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Aftersales environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, proven ability with the roles and function of the assigned department.