Responsible for ensuring that the buildings as well as services within those buildings meet Carsome’s requirements. Facility managers are therefore responsible for such services like cleaning, parking and ensuring that the surrounding environment is suitable for Carsome Certified Lab operation. We are looking for a candidate to help us drive continuous improvement of operation processes, capabilities and operation support by leveraging the right tools, data and systems to improve the effectiveness of our interactions with our partners. Successful candidate must have the ability to think strategically and execute tactically, with strong interpersonal skills to work with different teams and vendors.
● Responsible for the day-to-day Utility & Facility Operations to ensure smooth operation flow.
● In charge of the complaints of common area defects (recurring or otherwise) made and provide
solutions to the said complaints
● Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure
● Manage the preventive maintenance for facilities equipment
● To execute cost expenses within approved budget Managing, coordinate and supervise
vendors/contractors’ maintenance activities
● To support the hiring manager on new projects or task as required by management
● Conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures.
● Ability to function as a Team Player and maintain a good working relationship; act independently
with professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
● Excellent communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
● Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
● Positive attitude, independent and highly motivated fast learner
● Candidate without recognized qualification but have extensive exposure of property management
service are welcomed to submit application
● Candidate with technical/engineering background is encouraged to apply
● At least 5 years of relevant working experience in property management industry Exposure and
knowledge of Statutory Acts/Building/Planning/Local Authority By-laws would be an advantage
● Must be well versed in property management function covering operations, upkeep and financial
● Possess good communication and written skills in English.