The role will be reporting to Head of Operation Excellence Supply, working closely with supply chain team (refurbishment team- CCL, inventory & logistics) and various stakeholders within the company. As the Operation Excellence Manager, you will be expected to optimize and implement processes; leading cross- functional initiatives along with regional and local teams to improve end-to-end supply chain process.
Your Day to Day
- Bring process expertise to design and implement processes in Carsome supply chain operations.
- To conduct time study processes and develop value stream mapping to eliminating non-value added activities and idling time. Improving the overall lead time and throughput of supply chain.
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to operation requirements.
- Develop and standardize criteria and processes of 3rd party partners and vendors selection.
- Conduct regular evaluation to 3rd party vendors/ partners/workshops in term of their quality and cost based on Service Level Agreement.
- Conduct process checking and work with operational team for improvement plan.
- To continuous look for opportunity and projects that will lead to cost and productivity improvement.
- Champion project management with timely and regular status reporting to management and project stakeholders
- Data analysis to support decision-making and the development of improved methods, processes, systems
- To support the hiring manager on new projects or task as required by management
You Know How
- University Degree with at least 2 years of experience. Preferably in e-commerce or operation focus industry.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to function as a team player and maintain a good working relationship
- A strategic and analytical thinker with a professional and positive disposition
- Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead projects with the timeline organization and stakeholder management
- Deep understanding of business processes and policies, operation excellence and compliance
- Knowledge of logistics operations, supply chain management, along with operation excellence methodologies (TQM, KAIZEN, KANBAN, 5S Methodology, FMEA, CAPA,RCA)
- Positive attitude, independent and highly motivated fast learner