To assist field operation manager, lead and direct entire CCL team members as to ensure the achievement of CCL Intakes, Sales, Productivity and Quality of Vehicle Recondition. To ensure smooth day to day management and operations of the CCL and to comply with company standard operations guidelines and policies.
- Responsible to support the field Operation at all times in regard to the stability of the operation and to perform ad-hoc operation jobs and tasks whenever required by the management team and when deemed suitable as part of the career progression.
- Assists in monitoring and resolving all issues in relation to the overall operations promptly.
- Assist in monitoring the operational performance and update accordingly to the Field Operation Manager.
- Assist to resolve ongoing operation issues where high attention and awareness is needed.
- Analyse the data/percentage/cost of fulfillment on Daily Planned Deliveries.
- Conduct weekly audit on the SOP compliance
- Resolving refurbishment production problems and issues in CCL.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring vehicle recondition meets quality standard and increased delivery intakes.
- Liaise with related parties/departments to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance.
- Developing and optimizing support and service processes, tools, and systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs
- Provide periodic reports to management on all CCL activities
- Ensure government and authorities compliance, facilities management and 5S are complied.
- Automotive Engineering / After Sales Body & Paint / Assembly Plant related course
- Min 3 - 5 years Automotive After Sales experience especially in B&P division
- Visionary Leadership, Strategy & Development intelligence
- Risk, Conflict and Negotiation management.
- Organization and project management
- Team-building, People-Management, Interpersonal, conceptual & delegation Skills.