A Level 2 customer service will be actively communicate with related/responsible department(s) to obtain feedback, solutions or assistant on the customer’s complaint or any disputes. The job’s ultimate goal is to provide positive customer experiences by enhancing relationships with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer complaints.
- Acknowledging and efficiently resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the recruitment field either
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding in omnichannel environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Skills in Ms Office applications (Words & Excel)