The Manager, Finance will be responsible for the trade finance functions (accounts payable & accounts receivable) for Malaysia including major aspects of financial and management accounting, including finance systems integration, and manage finance operational team. You are familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions from end-to-end.
- To manage daily finance operational issue and staff monitoring on AP and AR team.
- To lead and manage month end closing and issuance of accurate and timely monthly financial statement and related monthly close package on trade related tasks.
- To review existing process with respective department for process improvement and improve efficiency.
- To manage the issues arising from system integration and ERP.
- To assist in the internal, external audit, due diligence and other ad hoc project.
- To review the SST and withholding tax submission.
- To manage any new projects/requirements from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree / Masters Degree in Accounting & Finance field.
- Possess professional qualification such as MIA member, ACCA, CPA and etc will be a plus point.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in shared-service exposure and operational finance exposure. Experience in managing a minimum team size of 10 team members.
- Sound knowledge on MFRS, ERP, internal control.
- Ability to work independently and make rational routine decisions.
- Strong planning skills and performance management skills including mentoring.
- Ability to work in complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous environment.