As part of the Leadership team, you will take responsibility for one of Malaysia's largest automotive region commercial teams. In this role, you will work directly with the Regional Head of Inventory to achieve Carsome’s vision, mission, and strategic goals which play a critical role in the success of the brand. You will also be working closely with counterparts to optimize and implement processes; leading cross-functional initiatives along with regional and local teams to improve the inventory end-to-end process.
- Monitor inventory levels and audit reports by aliasing with local team on cycle basis to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Prepare cycle count and inventory levels/ratio reports by highlighting significant control weaknesses on area in-charged which resulting from wholesale & retail audit, to evaluate and improve the operation of cost center.
- Perform ad hoc stock adjustments by checking, verifying and make necessary adjustment in CMS/WMS to safeguard company's inventory.
- Establish, improve, optimize and update Inventory SOP and ensure process advocacy
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, all stock levels, and adjustments
- Monitor inventory supply levels regionally to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze gaps in the system to obtain the best cost-effective operations
- At least 2-3 years of experience in inventory management, process improvement, and project management in a leading e-Commerce, automotive, consulting or operations focus industry
- Excellent ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, independent and highly motivated
- Must be self-motivated. Requires strong detail-oriented program management and influencing skills to work in a broad regional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools, with a strong focus on Excel competencies.
- Understanding of WMS, TMS, inventory management systems and processes.
- Understanding of supply-demand relationships and lean inventory process.
- Strong in data analytics.