As we have strived to digitalize the used car industry in Southeast Asia, we are looking for goal-driven individuals who are ready to take on challenges and responsibilities. As a Branch Manager, you will need to lead your branch team, including Carsome Consultant, Financial Admin and Operation, to provide our customers with high level of used car buying experience. Support and motivate your team to focus on their customers and drive sales for your branch. Of course, our profession Carsome team will back up you with excellent inventories, advanced website and system, various marketing activities, systematic training, and any support you need.
- This position report directly to the District Manager
- Optimize the team sales performance and oversee CC day to day sales operational flow to maximize the sales productivity and achievement.
- Lead team members to provide our customs high standard of buying experience and achieve strong sales results for your branch.
- Recognize the skills and goals of each of your team members and work with them to build a development plan.
- Analyze and track sales performance to meet targets.
- Solve problems and ensure our customers receive the best possible experience.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in managerial roles, prior experience in supervising direct reports / subordinates is a MUST.
- Experience in Sales and Customer Service background, automotive industry is a plus point.
- Be good at establishing action plans and lead a team to implement it.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Open minded. Motivate, inspire and get buy-in from others.
- Flexibility to provide cover for store opening hours, including holiday and weekends.