You will be responsible managing technical aspects of software development and ensure that all team members understand and follow major technical decisions. You are also a team player who is proud when other team members succeed. With your deep understanding of building digital products and software development, you will constantly optimize our complex applications in consideration of all requirements and stakeholders.
- Create and develop performance reports, delivery methods, scope of works and general duties record
- Review all git commits made to production
- Work with stakeholders for projects briefing, consultation, installation and closeout reviews
- Supervise engineers on daily basis to ensure maximum delivery
- Be up-to-date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Carry out other technical duties that may be assigned
- Ensure proper record of documentations. If you love documentation, we love you.
- At least Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or working experience
- At least 8 years hands-on experience developing web applications
- Experience in similar role will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills