Assisting Operation Manager to manage, lead and direct entire CCL team members as to ensure the
achievement of IRC Intakes, Sales, Productivity and Quality of Vehicle Recondition.
To ensure smooth day to day management and operations of the IRC and to comply with company standard
operations guidelines and policies.
Your Day to Day
- Managing CCL operation with highly motivated, passionate and result-oriented.
- Cost managing and controlling by ensuring does not exceed the target given.
- Ensuring the quality of refurbished units meet Carsome Certified Quality Standards.
- Train, motivate, and lead CCL teams to achieve set objectives and targets.
Maintain contact with B2C to obtain Retail and Consumer feedback regarding product/service quality.
- Resolving refurbishment production problems and issues in CCL.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring vehicle recondition meets quality standard and
increased delivery intakes.
- Liaise with related parties/departments to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales
- Developing and optimizing support and service processes, tools, and systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in
- Provide periodic reports to management on all CCL activities
Ensure government and authorities compliance, facilities management and 5S are complied.
You Know How
- Automotive Engineering / After Sales Body & Paint / Assembly Plant related course.
- Min 5 years Automotive After Sales experience as Manager especially in B&P division
Visionary Leadership, Strategy & Development intelligence.
- Risk, Conflict and Negotiation management.
Organization and project management.
- Team-building, People-Management, Interpersonal, conceptual & delegation Skills.