As part of the Insights & Analysis team under the Corporate Strategy department, the ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Analyze current and past financial/operational data and performance to make recommendations and provide insights into financial health of the company
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Prepare annual operating and fiscal budgets
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Manage corporate actions & development, including due diligence process, M&A activities etc
- Evaluate market forecast & long-term trends, and collect competitive intelligence
- Close collaboration with finance, investor relations, and departmental leaders to optimize business performance and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- Professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, CPA, MICPA, CFA, MBA etc.) is preferred
- 1 - 3 years' financial analysis, budgeting and financial modeling experience
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Analytical mindset with ability to present data in a structured and informative way
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to details