You will be responsible for Setting up new aftersales service centre under expansion plan. Coordinating annual maintenance program for major equipment to minimize down time of the equipment in service centres. Establish and standardize aftersales process and SOP for continuous improvement in productivity, customer satisfaction and compliance. To conduct regular process audit at aftersales centers to ensure it meets the management expectation.
- To prepare the layout of new service centre using AutoCAD and obtain quotations from vendors for equipment and tools as well as M&E works.
- Prepare Executive Summary of setting up new service centres which includes layout, CAPEX for management review and approval.
- To coordinate overall project progress till completion of the new service centre.
- To coordinate the periodic maintenance program for major equipment such as hoist and compressor.
- To prepare process SOP to improve aftersales productivity and efficiency as well as customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular on-site process audit and discuss with service centre team on improvement and action plan.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in related field .
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus point.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Word, Excel & AutoCAD software
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.