The Senior Manager, Regional People Service Delivery is tasked to provide an immersive employee experience through the delivery of People & Culture services.
- Responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and administration of short-term and long-term strategies for people service delivery across the organization, and across countries.
- Deliver special projects related process improvement and digital transformations and systems integrations.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of people services for Malaysia and Singapore.
- Responsible for all SOP documentation and process flows of services provided under people services, across the region.
- Oversight of payroll and people services transactional processes across the region, and responsible for aligning processes across countries there possible.
- Responsible to ensure key controls in all people services processes are well defined and adhered to.
- Supports audit activities especially for audits relating to people & culture key processes such as payroll and personnel movements.
- Maintain an overview of regulatory obligations to ensure Compliance across the region.
- Responsible to continuously assess and identify people services process gaps regionally and recommends improved controls.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Lead and develop the people services team through agile practices and methodology.
- To perform business process analysis and redesign them, engaging key process owners to discuss, plan, agree, communicate and implement process changes to improve process efficiency.
- To present, propose and secure buy in from stakeholders to facilitate changes in payroll and people services transactional processes.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ of HR operations experience with 4 years’ experience in in-house payroll processing for more than thousands employees.
- Strong and up to date knowledge of relevant HR legislation, EA and data protection regulations.
- Strong knowledge of HR admin & payroll processing in various operating models such as BPO and shared services.
- Ability to converse and communicate in English both written and spoken with all levels. Ability to converse in Chinese is an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with high attention to detail and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven organizational skills and able to meet tight deadlines and priorities conflicting demands.
- Quick thinking and on the spot problem solving for operational issues while remaining compliant.
- Trustworthy in a form of consistency in performing due diligence and ensuring key details are captured.