About the job Senior executive, IT Project Coordinator
The Senior Executive, IT Project Coordinator will be reporting to Regional Lead, Project Management. The person will oversee all aspects of assigned project in the company’s IT Service and Operation department, involvement not limited to only assigned project but also to assist and work together with projects co-related to other stakeholders
- Your Day-to-Day (Job Scope)
- Coordinate ITSO & Technology projects roll-out and deployment
- Managing and procuring resources related to the projects, ensuring timely deliveries
- Keeping track the project timelines, implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule
- Conducting risk assessments for the projects
- Organizing and participating in meetings / discussion both internally and externally
- Project Management, Good knowledge in IT in terms of terminology, connectivity, infrastructure.
- Good English communication in both speaking and writing
- Familiar in ITIL, Advantage if familiar with PMP or Prince
- 5 years of relevant experience.