You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, People & Culture Business Partner and will be the go- to-person for the functions / area that you support. You are an individual contributor role, with the support of the People and Culture team to provide an end-to-end People and Culture advice to the business leaders to ensure that their business goals are met. You shall maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its plans, its culture, and its competition. You will also need to effectively represent the People and Culture function to ensure that the changes taken on by the organisation are effectively delivered.
- To provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- To conduct frequent meetings with respective business units’ stakeholders.
- To provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- To conduct investigation / in-depth analysis and recommend improvement plan and measure.
- To maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. To partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- To analyze trends and metrics in partnership with other People and Culture COEs and to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Experience from a start-up, e-commerce or tech company background will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good initiative with a positive attitude, able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Persuasive, friendly, people-oriented, and detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently in a face paced environment.