Assisting workshop operation in Spare Parts management by executing daily spare parts activities such as issue purchase order, perform receiving, binning and supplying.
You Day to Day
- Receive parts shipment and check for discrepancies.
- Perform recording of the in-coming and out-going stock/product from the store.
- Store and bin received parts according to their bin locations and retrieved following first-in-first-out (FIFO) principle.
- Perform inventory control & store activities such as picking & packing.
- Perform inventory counts and verify the accuracy of stock records periodically in order to maintain inventory data accuracy between physical and system.
- Assist superior to all matters related to spare parts enquiry and purchasing.
- Ensure safety and security of store areas at all times.
- Ensure all damaged parts are documented and reported to superior.
- Document and update all stock movements.
- Maintain good 5S in store at all times.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Participate in OSH programmed and activities organized internally or externally.
You Know How
- Minimum Diploma/JKM II & above.
- Minimum 2 years of equivalent working experiences.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia.
- Good writing skills in English & B. Malaysia.
- Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems.