Ensures proper flow of company policies & procedures, and supports the Superior by carrying out common office duties and multitasking. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person or via telephone. Able to sustain 5S practice and in compliance with safety policy at work.
You Day to Day
- Assist in insurance renewal.
- Assisting in Internal & External Audits on the document’s retrieval.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Handles expenses and billing cycles.
- Assist frontline during peak hours on requested by Superior.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents.
- Monitor & update staff attendance, leave, over time reports and claim.
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
- Implement 5S for office, store and filing room.
- Update ESWIS by monthly basis.
- Conduct inspection to the first aid kit according to checklist and do replenishment when necessary.
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
- Compile all the incident records and submit to DOSH by monthly basic and when necessary.
- Assist to follow up the PMA/PMT license application or renewal.
- Monitor and maintain OSH records (Inventory, consignment note, waste collector license, incident records, briefing attendance, minutes, inspection records, PPE records, etc.)
- Participate in OHS programmed and activities organized internally or externally.
- Report the workplace incident, near miss and unsafe equipment to Superior immediately.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned in accordance with your roles and responsibilities from time to time.
- Responsible for the goodwill and discount related documentation preparation till approval obtained and send to Finance Department for processing.
- Compile official receipts, daily collection reports and related reports and send to account department on weekly basis.
- Check and verify report on cash & cheque collection & bank-in & monitor petty cash.
- Validate payment collection from service advisor.
- Follow with HQ/Finance regarding debtor aging list & outstanding payment.
- Assist customers with setting service appointment.
- Participate in OSH programmed and activities organized internally or externally.
You Know How
- Minimum Diploma & above.
- Minimum 2 years of equivalent working experiences.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia.
- Good writing skills in English & B. Malaysia.
- Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems.