Assist on day-to-day cash management activities including all inter-companies transactions, funds transfer, handling bank inquiries and support Treasury Manager on cash management system, cash outflow, payment monitoring and process, and others banking related matters as and when needed.
- To assist HOD in treasury activities, including fund management, bank facilities management and cash flow projections.
- Analyse and reconcile the daily cash flow activities
- Manage, control, and analyse the inflow/outflow of organisational funds on daily basis
- Process all payments and receipts in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Assist in review of SOP, audit and implement improvements of current system and operations.
- Ensure compliance with internal control and standard operating procedures.
- Liaise and manage bankers, regulators, and other relevant stakeholders.
- To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment assigned by superior.
- Support external and internal audit process.
- Support Ad hoc projects
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance/Banking or any other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience of Cash Management and Treasury experience in cash flow forecasting plus Treasury operations. Foreign Currency Exposure is and added advantage.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Manage to work within tight deadline.
- Pro-active and challenge the status quo.
- Can do attitude.
- High proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication and problem-solving skills.