Assisting Operation Manager to manage, lead and direct entire CCL team members as to ensure the achievement of IRC Intakes, Sales, Productivity and Quality of Vehicle Recondition. To ensure smooth day to day management and operations of the IRC and to comply with company standard operations guidelines and policies.
- Job distribution / coordination among the Consultant by dividing vehicles received from logistics equally.
- Managing CCL operation with highly motivated, passionate and result-oriented.
- Cost managing and controlling by ensuring does not exceed the target given.
- Ensuring the quality of refurbished units meet Carsome Certified Quality Standards.
- Train, motivate, and lead CCL teams to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Maintain contact with B2C to obtain Retail and Consumer feedback regarding product/service quality.
- Resolving refurbishment production problems and issues in CCL.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring vehicle recondition meets quality standard and increased delivery intakes.
- Liaise with related parties/departments to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance.
- Developing and optimizing support and service processes, tools, and systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs
- Provide periodic reports to management on all CCL activities
- Ensure government and authorities compliance, facilities management and 5S are complied
- Automotive Engineering / After Sales Body & Paint / Assembly Plant related course
- Min 3 years Automotive After Sales experience as Manager especially in B&P division
- Visionary Leadership, Strategy & Development intelligence
- Risk, Conflict and Negotiation management.
- Organization and project management
- Team-building, People-Management, Interpersonal, conceptual & delegation Skills.
- Analytical & critical thinking skills