QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with product and tech teams to understand requirements in order to design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client application (mobile app) and server side products (web app), API platform and server infrastructure.
- Significantly increase our test automation coverage while executing manual software testing for applications that do not have test automation.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Knowledge of test automation and test automation tools such as Cypress/Katalon
- Good understanding of Web Concepts: REST API, JSON, XML
- Having the know-how to write various database query to validate and support test cases
- Collaborative Integration: Git, Gitlab
- Software development knowledge will be a big plus. The tech stack that we are using is as follow:
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter 3.x, Laravel, Phalcon, NextJs, Vuejs
- Databases: Both relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban