Technical Service Desk will be providing 1st level support to all IT Technical and Application support queries by providing onsite & remote working solutions, and understanding and resolving technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Possessed deep understanding of the company application, hardware & software and provide extensive 1st level support & troubleshooting.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the ticketing system, phone or email.
- Performing onsite / remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Be scheduled for on-call standby duties for problem resolution / escalation after working hours and weekend.
- Require remote/onsite support after office hours, weekend or public holiday.
- Proven experience as technical helpdesk or other customer support role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer oriented personal traits.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Experience in troubleshooting cloud-native application such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud are considered as an added advantage.