As the Security Culture Lead, you will own the end-to-end security awareness initiative. You are a respectful,
collaborative, and proactive team player with excellent communication (spoken and written) skills. You are
resourceful and able to work independently and under pressure within tight deadlines. You are passionate about
cybersecurity and love speaking to people about it.
● Continuous promotion of cyber security to the organization
● New employee onboarding awareness training
● Security awareness content development
● Continuous engagement with stakeholders on security awareness & training matters
● Communications of security content
● Leading security training & workshops
● Conducting phishing tests
● Engaging with vendors to improve awareness programs
● Lead Security Awareness, Training content development and conduct presentations, communications, or workshops.
● Collaborate with Internal & External Stakeholders for Security Awareness & Training Plan and track Security Department Trainings
● At Least 4 years of solid hands-on experience in leading Cyber Security Awareness programs.
● In-Depth knowledge / experience in cyber security issues, exploits, social engineering techniques and solutions to combat human hacking.
● Fun and engaging presentation skills
● Bachelor Degree in Cyber Security / Computer Science / Information Technology
● Multimedia background using Adobe / Canva will be an advantage What sets you apart
● Talkative & passionate with security culture
● Passionate, Respectful, Collaborative, and Proactive