Carsome is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Executive, Dealer Acquisition. We need a self-motivated Person with strong communication and negotiation skills to prospect Used Car Dealers (UCD). Your duties will include achieving recruitment targets assigned by your team and draw a clear path and strategy to achieve its sales Target
- Identify, recruit and on board new & inactive used car dealers (UCD)
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with potential and current clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests
- Build a rapport relationship with Used Car Dealers
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
- Work closely with various related departments and in-line with set of standards
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving the set targets
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- At least High Secondary, STPM, A-Level, Certificate, Diploma, Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year in sale experience and or have a good connection / relationship with car industry
- Able and willing to remote out station when as required.
- Must have valid Driving License and own transportation
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Added Advantage If from Car Industry Background
- Location : Klang Valley (Central Region)
- Prefer Candidates fluent in Mandarin as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Possess negotiation and persuasive skills when encounter with client complaints to ensure complaints are being resolved in an appropriate manner within the shortest time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to handle additional ad-hoc tasks required by the management. Hence, multitasking is one of the core abilities of the candidate.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- The core requirement for this role is a “go-getter” attitude where excuses will not be tolerated, and responsibility is to be undertaken where the candidate will be in the driver’s seat with limited supervision.