You will be responsible for handling students’ activity and administration work for student admission. You will be working closely with parents and lecturers to solve administrative, interpersonal communication and academic issues. To be successful in this role, you should be able to communicate well with the students by providing them with relevant information. Additionally, you will also handle student fee payment by issuing invoices and follow-up outstanding payment. Ultimately, you will create strong relationship with the students and handle students’ enquiries.
- Perform the day-to-day student admission and registration on JPK website which include the compilation of documents.
- Preparation and tracking of all student loan application.
- Issue invoices to students for study fees and make calls for the collection of outstanding fees.
- Prepare student activity proposal and execute the student activities as planned.
- Handle student enquiries and consult the students if necessary.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus point.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Resourceful and able to handle basic finance related work.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Drive.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.