We are looking for a highly motivated individual to formulate and drive CARSOME’s performance management process. The ideal candidate should exhibit CARSOME core values.
- Manage the entire annual performance management cycle process and follow up with the line managers for timely and accurate completion of their appraisals.
- Spreadhead the continuous improvement of the current performance management cycle.
- Facilitate and coordinate internal meetings, conferences, and communication events, to guide the management and line managers on the performance management cycle and philosophy.
- Partner with the People & Culture Business Partners on onboarding and training for performance management process.
- Identify the gaps, review the correlation between business performance to individual performance and escalate to the relevant stakeholders for action plan.
- Design, establish and present the data reporting to stakeholders on the performance gaps analysis and drive initiatives to elevate the company’s overall performance.
- Maximize problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify trends, conduct root causes analysis and propose recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR / Business / equivalents from a reputable tertiary institution.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in performance management and gap analysis.
- Possess excellent business acumen, communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical skill to formulate the strategy and concepts.