The primary responsibility of a Regional Manager, Content Marketing is to support the overall Carsome content strategy. This encompasses content planning, management, as well as content creation and development to drive and enhance Carsome’s thought leadership and brand value offering in all the markets with Carsome’s presence.
Write, edit and proofread all content that may include (but is not limited to) articles, infographics, web content, EDMs and videos.
- Provide content support for relevant marketing departments according to goals aligned, as and when required.
- Responsible for developing and executing Carsome’s content strategy to align with short-term and long-term marketing targets, while maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
- Provide content support in ideation, planning and execution for marketing campaigns as required.
- Monitor and measure the success of each content published on the blog, analyze the data for future story ideas, and ensure topics drive brand goals including increasing organic traffic to the blog site.
- Update and enforce content guidelines, where applicable, and specifically in blog content to ensure brand voice, as well as content pillars are aligned with brand goals.
- Provide support and guidance to the content writers, while ensuring all content delivered is streamlined in quality, format, brand voice, among other brand guidelines.
- Source for content contributors, freelance writers and translators, if needed, and manage the relationship with them.
- Explore new types of content to improve engagement with the audience i.e. quiz, poll, interactive infographic.
- Ensure grammatical and factual accuracy, as well as guard editorial or brand voice standards.
- Provide content support in both ideation and writing for internal communication for Carsome’s departments including Human Resource, or other communication means including overall website content support.
- Write, review and edit internal copies, as requested by other departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, or related fields.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in managing content either inhouse / agency or combination background.
- Good command in English. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Good research, organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, adaptable and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.