You will be assisting in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities are being executed effectively and efficiently and as well the need to maintain ledgers, spreadsheets and database of valuable information and uphold the Company’s policies and image, therefore contributing to its growth.
- To provide support on month-end and year-end closing for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- To check and review transactions posted to the accounting system and be able to resolve any omission and wrong doing of entries posted to the system.
- To prepare detailed analyses reports.
- To assist in managing statutory audit and taxation adhering to company policies and regulations.
- Continuous improvement on reporting process.
- Participate in business process improvement project and ERP system enhancement.
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- Possess professional Accountancy e.g. MIA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting and finance activities.
- Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skill and good integrity.
- Organized, detail oriented & able to multi-task under strict timelines.
- “Hands-on” approach together with a high commitment in respecting working deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, both written and oral.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.