Carsome Certified is a leading end to end online solution for consumers looking to purchase cars, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is transparent, trusted, convenient and efficient. The GM Office Project Team will provide comprehensive support across all commercial and operational functions with the objective to lead and drive projects across multiple functions to assist the company in hitting our strategic goals. We are looking for a candidate to lead and drive projects to completion. You will be a key member of a high performing project team where you will need to think strategically, take ownership on the direction of projects, manage multiple stakeholders and work with senior management to ensure the success of the projects. Successful candidate must have the ability to think strategically and execute tactically, with strong interpersonal skills to work with different teams. Aside from that, you will also be involved in PMO activities, assisting the general manager to keep track and push firm wide initiatives. An ideal candidate will also have the desire to be involved in high level business planning and analysis, learning up data analysis skill sets coupled with root-cause analysis to assist the general manager in formulating actionable and strategic plans.
- Articulate project plan to deliver project outcomes as expected.
- Manage triple constraints – time, budget, and scope – while working on a project.
- Clearly understands the project deliverable and ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Track team progress, check on project performance, update project status and suggest appropriate actions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify project risks and issues and take suitable actions accordingly.
- Work closely with Project Analysts and relevant stakeholders.
- Support teammates in other areas of initiatives as and when required.
PMO & Others
- Coordinate with heads of departments (HoDs) and compile updates into management reporting decks.
- Track action items arising from management meetings.
- Able to understand and collate for stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Good command in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus point.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Experience in communicating with senior management (head level decision-makers) with the ability to
- build good relationships with stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful conclusions.
- History of teamwork alongside a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- A resourceful, agile, and likeable personality; with the ability see the big picture.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Word, Excel