As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager Regional Sales Operations and will be a valued part of Carsome’s Regional Sourcing team. You will have frequent exposure to senior leadership in the regional teams and will interact heavily with country sales and operations teams based in each market. Your key deliverables will focus on accurately managing and processing the reward, incentives and productivity management program for all sourcing teams in each of Carsome’s operating markets (currently Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore).
This role will has wide exposure to Carsome’s sourcing operations and wholesale business alongside operating country teams. There will be avenues to co-create and continually improve performance management metrics, and to work alongside Business Intelligence to scale and improve our reward and incentive schemes. There will be broader responsibilities such as refining sales operating processes in each country to drive efficiency, and to impact productivity across sales operations. This role impacts total sales operations and processes across the region, and over time could provide significant opportunity for growth within the Carsome organisation.
- Monthly processing and tabulation of rewards and incentives for all sourcing teams in every country, with data partnership from Business Intelligence team. Create analytical models to test various scenarios around the impact of incentive schemes to business delivery and profitability
- Assist Regional Commercial Manager to update, create and implement new incentive schemes and reward programs, productivity planning and enabling growth via reward planning.
- Review operational productivity and requirements in headcount and process to drive continued sustainable growth and productivity across market sales roles and sales operations
- Support Carsome’s SVP Commercial Sourcing in additional analysis and scenario work/brainstorming as required by business from time to time
- Evaluate Objectives & Key Results, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates via a structured dashboard for all sourcing teams.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, able to use (vlookup, index match, sumif, countif, averageif)
- Prior experience with SQL will be a distinct advantage
- The ideal candidate possesses a diligent and meticulous nature, is comfortable with processing large data sets within specific timelines and is able to deliver high quality work with minimal oversight
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, business management, or economics
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analysing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy