(A) About You
Senior Executive, Technical Support will be providing 1st & 2nd level Technical Support for all Technologies EUCs, Systems, Application incidents, requests & inquiries through remote support and resolving technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
(B) Your Day-to-Day
- Possessed a deep understanding of the company Technologies EUCs, Systems, Application and provide extensive 1st & 2nd level support & troubleshooting.
- Serving as the single point of contact for the Business Users seeking technical assistance over the ticketing system, phone, or email as 1st Level support.
- Receive escalation from 1st Level Support for advanced-level troubleshooting.
- Managing escalation to 3rd Level support such as internal technical team and/or the product manufactures.
- Initiate and end-to-end involved the major incident (P0 / P1) management process including documenting the incident chronologies, involve in incident bridge calls, post-resolution testing, Post-Incident Report documentation, etc.
- Prepare KB’s/ training contents and train the 1st Level Support through the KB/training content.
- Be scheduled for on-call standby duties for out of operation hours incidents / critical request delivery including weekdays, weekends, and Public Holidays.
(C) Your Know-How
- Proven advanced experienced in IT/ Technical Support or similar.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities with a focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer-oriented personal traits.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
technology (SQL / NoSQL) such as MySQL are considered as an added advantage.
(D) Working Hour
- 8.00 am – 8.00 pm (rotation shift)
- Shift A: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Shift B: 11.00 am – 8.00 pm
- On-call standby (rotation duties) for out of operation hours including weekdays, weekends Public Holidays.
- Additional hours when and if required